Passive fire protections – barrier against fire
Passive fire protections are the first line of protection of objects against the spreading fire. We implement solutions for industrial and utility investments that allow building elements to face the spread of fire in order to gain time to rescue people and objects.
What protection of buildings do we offer?
In line with the construction regulations we carry out passive fire protections of objects in all areas of legal regulations: structures, designating fire zones, evacuation route protections. Our specialty is:
- Fire protections of steel, reinforced concrete and wooden structures
- Fire protections of service penetrations via walls and ceilings of fire partition
- Protections of ventilation and smoke extraction ducts
- Protections of dilatation and construction clearances
- Fire housing of cable routes, installation shafts
- Construction of self-supporting smoke extraction channels
- Elevation of fire resistance of walls and ceilings
We are a reliable investment partner:
- We advise in the scope of optimal selection of passive fire protection systems
- We use solely attested systems provided by our trusted partners: Hilti, Promat
- We possess service quality certificates issued by Associations of Engineers and Fire-fighting Technicians
- We design and test solutions for non-standard installations in industrial investments
If you are contemplating whether your investment requires application of passive fire protection systems, do note that:
Passive fire protections – what are they?
It is a broad range of technological solutions, construction materials and fire protection products introduced at the stage of object construction. Passive fire protections are necessary in order to:
- halt the spread of fire and smoke inside a building
- slow down the increase of temperature reaching critical value for construction load capacity
- increase the time of evacuation of people
- facilitate fast fire extinguishing for fire-fighting brigades
- minimize losses in the object and in its vicinity
Passive fire protections – required provisions of law
Conduct of passive fire protection systems is necessary in order to ensure that residential, industrial and utility objects possess fire resistance that complies with the standards of the Regulation of the Minister of Infrastructure regarding technical conditions in place in buildings and their locations (Chapter VI). Therefore, realization of these protections should be left with experienced and licensed fire-fighting engineers from PROTECTOR.
Order our expert offer