FP casing for ventilation and smoke extraction ducts
In situations of fire, swift reduction of toxic smoke and hot fire gases is equally crucial for the success of fire-extinguishing action as halting the fire. We conduct self-supporting ducts and FP casings for round ventilation ducts, rectangular ducts to enable safe evacuation.
FP casing of ventilation and smoke extraction ducts – what are the advantages for investments?
- Fire tightness in individual fire zones
- Greater visibility during evacuation and fire-extinguishing action
- Lower risk of smoke and toxic gas poisoning
- Slowing down the heating of construction elements and its damaging
What safeguards do we construe?
Casing of the existing ducts from sheet
One of the two systems of protection offered by us is casing of ducts functioning in the object from steel sheet by means of fireproof boards.
Conduct of self-supporting ducts made of board
We also realize original projects of protection for ventilation and smoke extraction ducts by building self-supporting ducts made from fireproof lining.
Assembly adjusted to conditions
Depending on the volume of available space we carry out casings double-sided, triple-sided and four-sided casings.
We make sure that accessories for the assembly of slings (screws, anchors, rods, angles, glues) and thickness of lining fulfil the requirements of fire resistance class of objects.
The design of boards allows us to place the ducts freely even in complicated developments, whilst ensuring proper pressure and tightness inside the duct.
Durable fire protection casing for ventilation and smoke extraction ducts with PROTECTOR
- We possess service quality certificates issued by Associations of Engineers and Fire-fighting Technicians
- We use solely attested materials obtained from the market leader – PROMAT
- The efficiency of solutions is confirmed by hundreds of implementations of passive fire protection systems in industrial and utility objects within Wrocław and its vicinity.
- FP casings for ventilation and smoke extraction ducts are designed by us in accordance with the provisions of construction law as well as technical conditions. In case of non-standard forms
- we support ourselves with the guidelines issued by the Institute of Construction Technology.